Sunday 13 April 2014

Silly Sille thoughts

I feel a lack of inspiration at this moment, maybe because I'm stressed. Not like stressed-stressed but more like I-have-a-lot-to-do-stressed; that's also called being busy I realized. So I suppose this blog will be about whatever I want since I only have 15 minutes before my friend arrives from North Jutland. I'm going to spend the next 3 days with her, running around at museums and acting silly and stuff. But before this weekend started I felt busy, let's put it that way. I had 3 assignments for the same week (in total the teachers had written that I was going to spend 15 hours writing them) and at the same time and I hadn't brought my mother's birthday present - she's getting the first two seasons of Downtown Abbey incl. winter specials - and I suddenly felt like the theme-dress-up-day at school would be terrible, as usual. Not because it isn't a great idea - it is! - but because my classmates have a tendency so skip all class-activities which doesn't include normal teaching. Let's just say that all have the class showed up, shall we. Either way I was drowning in 'bad things' or whatever I could call it. But since I'm stubborn I made it through. In two days I'd written 4 pages of a Danish analysis including 1 page in Spanish about violence in the marriage. My last assignment was put off and suddenly I realized that it the Easter Break arrived. Boom, instant happiness and relaxation. So I am trying to say something with all this nonsense? Perhaps, perhaps not, to be honest I'm just writing down my thoughts since I haven't made my mother's birthday card yet, and her birthday is tomorrow. Oh well, I'm going to survive; I just have to find the other present I bought her and I don't recall where I put it.... I better be off! The moral, and here I would like to add a little quote so I can hear Sidsel sigh and shake her head because of my silliness:
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." (Okay I made just have added that quote because I like it). Anyweasley, take care.

Sille 

No comments:

Post a Comment