Thursday 15 March 2012

Animals that are stupid...

After I'd told my friend that I wanted a pet shark, he asked if there wasn't any animals that I didn't like, and as I told him about why hamsters are stupid I realised that a lot of animals are stupid, in fact I made a list:

  • Hamsters are stupid because they run around in stupid hamster wheels.
  • Ostriches are stupid because have tiny heads and big bodies, and they can't fly even though they're birds, that's only okay with penguins.
  • Ponies are stupid because they're like angry miniature horses. This almost the same reasons as to why zebras are stupid, because they're like angry striped horses.
  • Dolphins are stupid because they act all nice and cute UNTIL THEY BITE YOUR ARMS OFF!
  • Butterflies are stupid because they think they're so much better than all the other the other insect, but they're really not, they are just as disgusting.
  • All mammals without hair are stupid because well, look at them, they're stupid.
  • Most small dogs are stupid because they are just like ponies, angry miniature dogs.
  • Lions are stupid because they're boring, unlike tigers, tigers are awesome!
  • Pigeons are stupid because they're just like the rats of the air, but people stand around feeding them bread anyway. You shouldn't feed pigeons, they should all die.
  • Bunnies are stupid because they are scared of everything.
  • Pheasants are stupid because they're everywhere and they're noisy and they wake me up early Saturday morning.
  • Sea cucumber, I am not even going to explain this one. Here's a picture:
  • File:Espardenya (animal).jpg
Other animals are stupid too, but my list is too long for me to write it all in a blog. Don't get me wrong, I do think awesome animals exist too, I made a second list for them. Maybe I'll write about it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment